FHHSP Annual Meeting 2017 set for February 18th
Save the date! The Friends Of Hocking Hills State Park Annual Meeting will be held on February 18, 2017 at Lake Hope State Park Lodge, 27331 State Route 278, McArthur, OH 45651. Our Guest speaker will be Paul Sutter, of the Center Of Science and Industry (COSI) in Columbus, Ohio.
In addition to dinner and our guest speaker, the event will also feature a cash bar, a silent auction, the election of new Board members, and a brief buisness meeting, during which the organization's 2016 accomplishments will be detailed. Registration will begin at 6 PM, with dinner served at 6:45 PM. The evening will conclude with the cash out of the silent auction at 8:30 PM.
The dinner menu will consist of the following:
- Smoked turkey
- AuGratin potatoes
- Green Beans
- Salad & rolls
- Non-alcoholic beverages included (soda, iced tea, coffee & water)
The Silent Auction items include but not limited to:
- A 2 night stay to select Ohio Department of Natural Resources Cabins valued at approximately $300.00
- Zipline tickets to Hocking Hills Canopy tours a $178.00 value
- Overnight stay at Salt Fork State Lodge and tickets to Wild Zipline Safari and The Wilds a $388.00 value
- Stuarts Opera House tickets valued at $60.00
- Overnight stay in a downtown area hotel, Cameron Mitchell Gift Card and Swag valued at approximately $400.00
- COSI Planetarium tickets: $32.00 value
- Grove City Brewing Company Growler with beer valued at approximately $33.00
And many more great auction items valued at over $2,000.00.
An RSVP is required to attend. And, unfortunately we are no longer accepting RSVP's.
For those who submitted an RSVP, we look forward to seeing you there.